Payment Webhook Setup
Customers can cancel or update subscriptions on the payment provider website. For that reason, you want to add a webhook to the License Bridge to synchronize the license subscriptions.
For Endpoint URL, enter value
Click on the Add endpoint button to create a webhook.
To create a webhook on PayPal, visit Developers Dashboard, and under REST API apps, select your application.
Under the WEBHOOKS click on the Add Webhook button.
- For Webhook URL enter value
- For Event types, select:
- Billing subscription cancelled
- Billing subscription payment failed
- Billing subscription expired
- Billing subscription suspended
- Click Save